By accessing and using our websites or other services, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy and our privacy notice.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers. These files are either stored in the memory of your computer or other devices such as mobile phones or tablet devices (these cookies are generally known as session cookies) or are placed on the hard drive of your device (generally known as persistent cookies).
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org and also see our section on more information and turning cookies off below.
We use functional cookies to help provide our services, so for example:
- to allow you to access your stored information if you have registered with us;
- by recognising your preferences when you return to our services;
- by enabling us to serve the appropriate regionalised service relevant to your location; or
- by limiting the number of times that any adverts which you view on our services are repeated within a short space of time.
We use analytical cookies to review and analyse user interactivity with our services, including in relation to content and advertising. For example, we may use analytical cookies to:
- recognise and to count the number of visitors to our services;
- to see how you and other users move around within our services and to record which content viewers view; or
- determine when advertising has been served and to which users.
This information helps us to improve our services and may help us provide you with recommendations or more relevant or targeted advertising.
When do we issue cookies?