HINTS AND TIPS
The Cornwall Business Awards judging team welcomes applications from a broad range of businesses in Cornwall.
Free to enter and open to anyone over the age of 18, provided they represent a business with its head office or main business premises in Cornwall or the Isles of Scilly, the Cornwall Business Awards are an exciting way to take your business to the next level.
Entries are now open.
Would you like:
- To set your business apart from your competitors
- To attract new business
- To gain recognition from the wider business community
- To reward your team and boost morale
- To enhance your marketing and PR activities
- To network with other high profile Cornish businesses
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you should enter the Cornwall Business Awards!
Hints and tips on completing your application:-
- Start planning your application now.
- Read through all the questions in the category first, and plan your answers accordingly.
- Gather information throughout the year – this is helpful when compiling your application.
- You can apply for (and win!) more than one category.
- Allow enough time to get your entry submitted – it takes time to get your point across in a concise way.
- The challenge is to answer the questions in as few words as possible – less is more.
- Make sure you address all the suggested points.
- There is no question to catch you out
- Get someone else to review what you have written.
- Be persuasive - after all, you have to convince the judges that your business should win!